We are looking for Chinese teachers and enrichment teachers. If you are or you know someone is interested, please submit the resume to email@example.com.
Support Hua Xia by shopping on amazon smile! You pay the same price; our school gets 0.5% donation from Amazon! (Please choose San Diego Hua Xia Chinese School Incorporation as your donation charity.)
Dear SDHXCS families,
Here are the notes for the coming weeks:
- Below are the enrichment classes still available for registration:
- Hua Xia Little Theater华夏小剧场 (Yina Zhang)
- Math Critical Skills Training数学核心技能训练 (Rui Zhang)
- December SAT Prep (IvyMax 飞达)
- AP Level Coding in Python (Paul Cao)
- Speech & Debate (Cogito Debate team)
- English Writing (new teacher, Grant Leuning)
- Martial Arts Dance for Parents 家长武术舞蹈 (Fengping Cheng)
- The Youth Model 少年模特 (Bing Jie)
- Happy Do Arts 创意软陶艺术(Stancy Sun)
- Media Computing with Python (Paul Cao)
- Learning Java with Alice 3 (Fall) & Java A 电脑编程启蒙 (InGenius)
- Recitation 朗诵表演 (Yanping Bai)
- Chinese Folk Dance 中国民族舞 (Xingjian Liu)
- Intermediate Vocal 声乐 (Wei Feng)
- Adult Latin Dance & Yoga 成人拉丁和瑜伽 (Shelley Wu)
- Kung Fu- Beginner & Intermediate 功夫 (Qing Huang)
- Intermediate & Advance Chess 中高级象棋 (Mario Amodeo)
- Beginner's Drawing 初级绘画 (Lin Ma)
The enrichment class can be registered under your moodle account. If you don’t know your user ID, please ask your Chinese teacher. Your default password is your student’s birth date in the format of YYYYMMDD.
Registration for adult morning Zumba and Yoga classes & afternoon Martial Arts Dance class is to be completed in the classroom with the teachers, check or cash.
To parents with a young student, it is highly recommended that you guide your student to the location for the first-class meet.
- The China Press writing competition is ongoing with grand prizes. Please see the attachment (1, 2) for competition details.
- For registration, class transfer, withdrawal and academic-related questions, please contact:
For student ID, please contact your teacher.
- CAMPUS MAP is attached here for your convenience. The buildings highlighted are the ones we use. H (Regular classes), S5 (Credit classes), I (mixed), and F-2 building is where our office located.
- PARKING Lot 1, 2, 3 are the main areas for us to park. Please Do Not park in the Reserved or Handicapped space unless you have a permit. Do Not park in front of the office for any reason. It is reserved for school staff to load /unload supplies. Absolutely NO parking on the roadside. Campus Police can issue violation tickets.
- Meet the author Iris Yang “Wings of a Flying Tiger” & “Will of a Tiger”
9/29 10:00 – 11:00 F-209
Please see the attached flyer for details.
- Free Qi Gong (气功) practice
Time: 9:40 - 11:00
Location: Parking Lot #1
Instructor: Uncle Sam
- Free Taiji Practice
Time: 9:40 - 11:40 am
Location: Parking Lot #2
Instructor: Song Lin
I shall see you on campus！