We are looking for Chinese teachers and enrichment teachers. If you are or you know someone is interested, please submit the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support Hua Xia by shopping on amazon smile! You pay the same price; our school gets 0.5% donation from Amazon! (Please choose San Diego Hua Xia Chinese School Incorporation as your donation charity.)
Dear SDHXCS families,
Notes for the coming weeks:
- This year our NEW enrichment classes include:
- Hua Xia Little Theater华夏小剧场 (Yina Zhang)
- Math Critical Skills Training数学核心技能训练 (Rui Zhang)
- December SAT Prep (IvyMax 飞达)
- AP Level Coding in Python (Paul Cao)
- Speech & Debate (Cogito Debate team)
- English Writing (new teacher, Grant Leuning)
- Chinese Zither 古筝 (Cindy Chen)
- Martial Arts Dance for Parents 家长武术舞蹈 (Fengping Cheng)
- The Youth Model 少年模特 (Bing Jie)
- Happy Do Arts 创意软陶艺术(Stancy Sun)
- Volleyball (new teacher, Leo Liao)
After two weeks of trial classes, all the students need to complete registration before attending the 9/15 enrichment classes. The enrichment class schedule, https://www.sdhxcs.org/docs/Enrichment_2019_20/EnrichmentSchedule_2019-20.pdf. We will announce the list of classes canceled due to low enrollment by this Saturday. Jenny and I will set up a desk in H building lobby to take care of any withdrawal and/or exchange for the canceled enrichment classes only.
Parents morning Zumba and Yoga classes & afternoon Martial Arts Dance class will start this Sunday 9/15. Registration is to be completed in the classroom with the teachers, check or cash.
To parents with a younger student, it is highly recommended that you guide your student to the location for the first class meet.
- For registration, class transfer, withdrawal and academic related questions, please contact:
For student ID, please contact your teacher.
- CAMPUS MAP is attached here for your convenience. The buildings highlighted are the ones we use. H (Regular classes), S5 (Credit classes), I (mixed), and F-2 building is where our office located.
- PARKING Lot 1, 2, 3 are the main areas for us to park. Please Do Not park in the Reserved or Handicapped space unless you have a permit. Do Not park in front of the office for any reason. It is reserved for school staff to load/unload supplies. Absolutely NO parking on the roadside. Campus Police can issue violation tickets.
- Meet the author Iris Yang “Wings of a Flying Tiger” & “Will of a Tiger”
9/29 10:00 – 11:00 F-209
Please see the attached flyer for details.
- Free Qi Gong (气功) practice
Time: 9:40 - 11:00
Location: Parking Lot #1
Instructor: Uncle Sam
- Free Taiji Practice
Time: 9:40 - 11:40 am
Location: Parking Lot #2
Instructor: Song Lin
I shall see you on campus!