We are looking for Chinese teachers and enrichment teachers. If you are or you know someone is interested, please submit the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support Hua Xia by shopping on amazon smile! You pay the same price; our school gets 0.5% donation from Amazon! (Please choose San Diego Hua Xia Chinese School Incorporation as your donation charity.)
Dear SDHXCS families,
We had a busy and exciting first day of Chinese school. It’s so happy seeing everyone back to campus and getting to know new parents. Here are the notes for the coming weeks:
- This year our NEW enrichment classes include:
- Hua Xia Little Theater华夏小剧场 (Yina Zhang)
- Math Critical Skills Training数学核心技能训练 (Rui Zhang)
- December SAT Prep (IvyMax 飞达)
- AP Level Coding in Python (Paul Cao)
- Speech & Debate (Cogito Debate team)
- English Writing (new teacher, Grant Leuning)
- Chinese Zither 古筝 (Cindy Chen)
- Martial Arts Dance for Parents 武术舞蹈 (Fengping Cheng)
- The Youth Model 少年模特 (Bing Jie)
- Happy Do Arts 创意软陶艺术(Stancy Sun)
- Volleyball (new teacher, Leo Liao)
We offered many interesting enrichment classes as listed on our website, https://www.sdhxcs.org/docs/Enrichment_2019_20/EnrichmentSchedule_2019-20.pdf. Click each class to find the description of the class and its teacher, https://www.sdhxcs.org/index.php/en/classroom-assignment?showall=&start=1All the students must complete the enrichment registration before the start of 9/15 enrichment classes.
To parents with a younger student, it is highly recommended that you guide your student to the location for the class meet.
- CAMPUS MAP is attached here for your convenience. The buildings highlighted are the ones we use. H (Regular classes), S5 (Credit classes), I (mixed), and F-2 building is where our office located.
- PARKING Lot 1, 2, 3 are the main areas for us to park. Please Do Not parking in the Reserved or Handicapped space unless you have a permit. Do Not park in front of the office for any reason. It is reserved for school staff to load/unload supplies. Absolutely NO parking on the roadside. Campus Police can issue violation tickets.
- Drop OFF student in the mid of the road is definitely a NO NO. It is dangerous for your student, and inconvenient for others. Be courteous to others as you wish others to you.
- For registration, class transfer, withdrawal and academic related questions, please contact:
For student ID, please contact your teacher.
- Visa service is in the office F-212 this Sunday 9/8, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm.
- Free Qi Gong (气功) practice
Time: 9:40 - 11:00
Location: Parking Lot #1
Instructor: Uncle Sam
- Free Taiji Practice
Time: 9:40 - 11:40 am
Location: Parking Lot #2
Instructor: Song Lin
Please wear comfortable apparel and sport shoes. Bring water with you.
I shall see you on campus!