We are looking for Chinese teachers and enrichment teachers. If you are or you know someone is interested, please submit the resume to email@example.com.
Support Hua Xia by shopping on amazon smile! You pay the same price; our school gets 0.5% donation from Amazon! (Please choose San Diego Hua Xia Chinese School Incorporation as your donation charity.)
Dear SDHXCS families,
Here are the keynotes for the coming Sundays:
- Our school WeChat official account（微信公众号: SDHXCS）will be an efficient information sharing platform for our school and Chinese-education-related topics. Attached is the QR code that you can scan and follow. Please share it with your friends and family
- 2019-20 online registration is ongoing. Current SDHXCS students will need the student ID to login to the moodle account for registration. If you don’t know your ID, please contact your teacher. $35 Registration fee is waived for current students if the registration is completed before 5/19. Attached you will find the keynotes for the registration. Please refer to our school website Registration page for details. Enrichment registration will be ready by early August
- Credit Program Placement test is scheduled on this Sunday for current SDHXCS students & 5/5 next Sunday for non SDHXCS students 12:00pm – 1:30pm check in 11:30am at classroom I-101A. Our credit program is for students going to 7th grade and up in their daily school for 2019-20. Please see the attached announcement for details and the Q&A for the placement test. No makeup test will be scheduled for the placement test. For current SDHXCS students coming to credit program, if you missed the test last Sunday, this will be your only chance to make it up. Please coordinate the office at firstname.lastname@example.org& email@example.com
- SDHXCS will host a booth at the Asian Culture Festival in Mira Mesa community park this Saturday 5/4 from 9:30am to 4:00pm. Tina, Jenny, and I will be there the whole day, if you are available, please stop by and say hi to show your support to our school and to the Chinese culture. Our dragon dance team had a very hard-working practice last Sunday and will perform the best dance at 1:00 pm at the Festival. Come to enjoy this best dragon dance performed by our volunteer parents and students!
- To promote the enrichment classes, Jenny is collaborating our enrichment teachers to teach a demo class in H building lobby starting 11:20 am. Last Sunday, folk dance Liu Laoshi had a very informative demo class. Kungfu Master Huang will have her demo class next Sunday 5/12. Hope you will find it helpful
- The registration to Chinese Culture Knowledge Group Competition (汉语文化知识抢答竞赛) is open for SDHXCS students 4th grader and up. The registration deadline is 5/12 and the competition date is 6/2. This will be a fun group competition before the summer break kickoff. Please see the attached details for this competition
- Credit class $50 service deposit refund is available for pick up on 5/5, 5/12, & 5/19 12:30 pm – 2:00 pm at office F-212. Please plan your pick-up time accordingly. Any unclaimed refund will be donated to the school fund
- Visa service this Sunday 5/5 10:30 am – 2:30 pm in office F-212
- The 2018-19 graduation ceremony is scheduled on 6/1 2:00pm – 5:00pm at Qualcomm Q Auditorium. If you would like to share your talent on the stage, please submit your application by 5/11 using the attached Performance_Registration form
- Chinese essay contests “华文创想曲创意作文大赛” due date 5/10 and “第十二届世界华人学生作文大赛” due date 5/13. Please see attached flyers for details
- The anonymous parent survey is still ongoing. Your participation is really appreciated, and our students will eventually benefit. A softcopy of the survey is attached. The completed survey can be dropped to the office or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Good news! An H-mart flagship store is coming soon close to Balboa Avenue. Please see attached for the details
- Snack Bar is located at H building lobby for the convenience of parents and students. Limited options of healthy snacks are available at a donation of $0.50 - $1.00/piece
- For questions related to registration, class transfer, withdrawal or other academic-related questions, please contact:
For student ID and password information, please contact your teacher.
- Qi Gong (气功) practice
Time: 9:40 - 11:00
Location: Parking Lot #1
Instructor: Uncle Sam
- Taiji (太极) Practice
Time: 9:40 - 11:40 am
Location: Parking Lot #2
Instructor: Song Lin
I shall see you on campus!