We are looking for Chinese teachers and enrichment teachers. If you are or you know someone is interested, please submit the resume to email@example.com.
Support Hua Xia by shopping on amazon smile! You pay the same price; our school gets 0.5% donation from Amazon! (Please choose San Diego Hua Xia Chinese School Incorporation as your donation charity.)
Dear SDHXCS families,
Here are the keynotes for the coming Sundays:
- Our school WeChat official account（微信公众号: SDHXCS）will be an efficient information sharing platform for our school and Chinese-education-related topics. Attached is the QR code that you can scan and follow. Please share it with your friends and family. The 2019-20 credit placement test schedule is announced on the account. We will be broadcasting our enrichment classes during the summer, so please follow us and get the most updated enrichment class information
- 2019-20 online registration is ongoing. Current SDHXCS students will need the student ID to login to the moodle account for registration. If you don’t know your ID, please contact your teacher. $35 Registration fee is waived for current students if the registration is completed before 5/19. Attached you will find the keynotes for the registration. Please refer to our school website Registration page for details. Enrichment registration will be ready by early August
- Credit Program Placement test is scheduled on this Sunday for current SDHXCS students & 5/5 next Sunday for non SDHXCS students 12:00pm – 1:30pm check in 11:30am at classroom I-101A. Our credit program is for students going to 7th grade and up in their daily school for 2019-20. Please see the attached announcement for details and the Q&A for the placement test. No makeup test will be scheduled for the placement test
- Our dragon dance team will perform at the Asian Culture Festival in Mira Mesa community park on May 4th (Saturday) at 1:00 pm and at Ashley Falls Elementary School International Night on May 10th (Friday) at 6:30pm. The only practice will be this Sunday 4/28 from 12:00pm – 1:30pm with lunch provided. It is not late if you decide to join us. Any ideas for the booth at the Asian Culture Festival? Please contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- To promote our enrichment classes, Jenny is collaborating our enrichment teachers to teach a demo class in H building lobby starting 11:20 am. Folk dance Liu Laoshi will have her class 4/28 the coming Sunday and Kungfu Master Huang will have her class 5/5 the next Sunday. Please stop by, learn about, and enjoy the classes
- The registration to Chinese Culture Knowledge Group Competition (汉语文化知识抢答竞赛) is open for SDHXCS students 4th grader and up. The registration deadline is 5/12 and the competition date is 6/2. This will be a fun group competition before the summer break kickoff. Please see the attached details for this competition
- Credit class $50 service deposit refund is available for pick up on 5/5, 5/12, & 5/19 12:30 pm – 2:00 pm at office F-212. Please plan your pick-up time accordingly. Any unclaimed refund will be donated to the school fund
- The 2018-19 graduation ceremony is scheduled on 6/1 2:00pm – 5:00pm at Qualcomm Q Auditorium. If you would like to share your talent on the stage, please submit your application by 5/11 using the attached Performance_Registration form
- Chinese essay contests “华文创想曲创意作文大赛” due date 5/1 and “第十二届世界华人学生作文大赛” due date 5/13. Please see attached flyers for details
- The anonymous parent survey is still ongoing. Your participation is really appreciated, and our students will eventually benefit. A softcopy of the survey is attached. The completed survey can be dropped to the office or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Good news! An H-mart flagship store is coming soon close to Balboa Avenue. Please see attached for the details
- Snack Bar is located at H building lobby for the convenience of parents and students. Limited options of healthy snacks are available at a donation of $0.50 - $1.00/piece
- For questions related to registration, class transfer, withdrawal or other academic-related questions, please contact:
For student ID and password information, please contact your teacher.
- SD College Financial Planning
Time: 9:45 - 11:15
Host: Gold Team Financial Center
Please see attached flyer for details.
- Qi Gong (气功) practice
Time: 9:40 - 11:00
Location: Parking Lot #1
Instructor: Uncle Sam
- Taiji (太极) Practice
Time: 9:40 - 11:40 am
Location: Parking Lot #2
Instructor: Song Lin
I shall see you on campus!