We are looking for Chinese teachers and enrichment teachers. If you are or you know someone is interested, please submit the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support Hua Xia by shopping on amazon smile! You pay the same price; our school gets 0.5% donation from Amazon! (Please choose San Diego Hua Xia Chinese School Incorporation as your donation charity.)
Dear SDHXCS families,
Here are the keynotes for the coming Sundays:
- PTA is calling for a mandatory room-parent meeting this coming Sunday 4/7, Morning session 9:40 – 11:00 and afternoon session 1:40 – 3:00. Room parents are required to attend for information related to school registration and other upcoming school events
- Credit Program information session is scheduled on 4/7 12:00pm – 1:00pm at classroom H-204. Our credit program is for students going to 7th grade and up in their daily school for 2019-20. All the parents for incoming credit program students are strongly encouraged to attend. The Credit Program is much different than Regular Program and this will be a good opportunity for the parents/students to raise questions. The Credit Program placement test information will be announced. Please see attached announcement for details
- 2019-20 registration starts on 4/14. Current SDHXCS students will need a student ID to login to the Moodle account for registration. If you don’t know your ID, please contact your teacher
- The Credit Program speech contest concluded successfully on 3/24. Click HERE for some pictures shared by our wonderful volunteer parents. You will find the news report and 1st place speech contest winners’ writings on the next We Chinese magazine（华人杂志）. I will share the link of the magazine to our school WeChat group when it is available
- We are recruiting the dragon dance team for a 5-min performance at the Asian Culture Festival in Mira Mesa on May 4th(Saturday) at 1:00 pm and for a performance at Ashley Falls Elementary School International Night on May 10th (Friday) at 6:30 pm. If you are interested to join the dragon team or have any idea for the booth at the Asian Culture Festival, we would love to have you, please contact us today at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There are two Chinese essay contests open to all the Hua Xia students. 1. “华文创想曲创意作文大赛”due date 5/1 and 2. House of China 2019 Essay Contest, due date 4/12. Please see attached flyers for details
- The anonymous parent survey is still ongoing. Your participation is really appreciated, and our students will eventually benefit. A softcopy of the survey is attached. The completed survey can be dropped to the office or emailed to email@example.com
- Good news! An H-mart flagship store is coming soon close to Balboa Avenue. I am working with H-Mart headquarter representative looking for some benefits for our parents and the school as part of their new store grand opening promotion. Stay tuned
- Hua Xia Tutor club sign up link is below, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YKidsLrR4FXa1qdYPE--pvm7XQD0rwv1RVfLA16D_B0/edit?usp=sharing
- Snack Bar is located at H building lobby for the convenience of parents and students. Limited options of healthy snacks are available at a donation of $0.50 - $1.00/piece
- For questions related to registration, class transfer, withdrawal or other academic-related questions, please contact:
For student ID and password information, please contact your teacher.
- Ivymax Session - Prepare for College Application
Time: 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Presenter: Vickie Zhang
See attached flyer for details.
- Qi Gong (气功) practice
Time: 9:40 - 11:00
Location: Parking Lot #1
Instructor: Uncle Sam
- Taiji (太极) Practice
Time: 9:40 - 11:40 am
Location: Parking Lot #2
Instructor: Song Lin
I shall see you on campus!