We are looking for Chinese teachers and enrichment teachers. If you are or you know someone is interested, please submit the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dear SDHXCS families,
Today I received an email from Amazon.com notifying me that SDHXCS has been issued a $30.23 donation from the AmazonSmile Foundation as a result of AmazonSmile program activity between October 1 and December 31, 2018. I would like to thank all of you supported Hua Xia by shopping at smile.amazon.com. You made a difference!
Here are the keynotes for the coming Sundays:
- Our annual Reading Competition (Regular and Bilingual program) will be held on 3/17 & Speech Competition (Credit program) will be on 3/24. The pre-selection will be held in each class according to the teacher’s schedule. Please help your student get prepared
- The SDHXCS Board of Directors (BoD) is calling for Board Nomination. The nomination deadline is extended to 2/28. Please see attached letter from Coral Shen, the Chairwoman of SDHXCS BoD & the 2018-2019 Nominating Committee. The Nomination Form follows the letter. Please take this opportunity to nominate your desired BoD member
- There are two Chinese essay contests open to all the Hua Xia students. 1. “华文创想曲创意作文大赛”please see attached notice or ask your teachers for details; 2. House of China 2019 Essay Contest. Please obtain the application package from the office F-212
- Enrichment class half-year registration is open for certain classes. This is the opportunity for students not enrolled in any enrichment classes for the first semester. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions
- The anonymous parent survey is still ongoing. Your participation is really appreciated, and our students will eventually benefit. A softcopy of the survey is attached. The completed survey can be dropped to office or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hua Xia Tutor club sign up link is below, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YKidsLrR4FXa1qdYPE--pvm7XQD0rwv1RVfLA16D_B0/edit?usp=sharing
- Snack Bar is located at H building lobby for the convenience of parents and students. Limited options of healthy snacks are available at a donation of $0.50 - $1.00/piece
- For questions related to registration, class transfer, withdrawal or other academic-related questions, please contact:
For student ID and password information, please contact your teacher.
- IvyMax飞达学院 information session on college application
Time: 2/24 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Please see attached flyer for details
- Qi Gong (气功) practice
Time: 9:40 - 11:00
Location: Parking Lot #1
Instructor: Uncle Sam
- Taiji (太极) Practice
Time: 9:40 - 11:40 am
Location: Parking Lot #2
Instructor: Song Lin
I shall see you on campus!