We are constantly in need of Chinese teachers and enrichment teachers. If you are or you know someone is interested, please submit the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dear SDHXCS families,
Here are the keynotes for the coming Sundays:
- There are two Chinese essay contests open to all the Hua Xia students. 1. “华文创想曲创意作文大赛”please see attached notice or ask your teachers for details; 2. House of China 2019 Essay Contest. Please obtain the application package from the office F-212
- Enrichment class half-year registration is open for certain classes. This is the opportunity for students not enrolled in any enrichment classes for the first semester. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions
- More tickets are available for 2/17 Beijing Opera Show. Please see attached flyer for location and time details and email firstname.lastname@example.org purchase tickets with discounted price
- There is no school next Sunday 2/17 in observation of the President’s Day
- The anonymous parent survey is still ongoing. Your participation is really appreciated, and our students will eventually benefit. A softcopy of the survey is attached. The completed survey can be dropped to office or emailed to email@example.com
- Hua Xia Tutor club sign up link is below, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YKidsLrR4FXa1qdYPE--pvm7XQD0rwv1RVfLA16D_B0/edit?usp=sharing
- Snack Bar is located at H building lobby for the convenience of parents and students. Limited options of healthy snacks are available at a donation of $0.50 - $1.00/piece
- For questions related to registration, class transfer, withdrawal or other academic-related questions, please contact:
For student ID and password information, please contact your teacher.
- IvyMax飞达学院 information session on college application
Time: 2/24 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Please see attached flyer for details
- Qi Gong (气功) practice
Time: 9:40 - 11:00
Location: Parking Lot #1
Instructor: Uncle Sam
- Taiji (太极) Practice
Time: 9:40 - 11:40 am
Location: Parking Lot #2
Instructor: Song Lin
I shall see you on campus!