We are constantly in need of Chinese teachers and enrichment teachers. If you are or you know someone is interested, please submit the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Sunday was a perfect day for our CNY festival. Hope you all had fun and made a big profit for your class. I would like to send my big THANK YOU to Tina and her team, our teachers, parents, grandparents, students, friends, and sponsors. Because of you, the Festival is such a success! Below are two links for the Festival pictures shared by Hua Xia parents. Enjoy!
Here are the keynotes for the coming Sundays:
- CNY festival tickets redemption will be at office F-212 this Sunday (1/27) from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. Please wrap every 50 tickets in a group with a rubber band in order to expedite the redemption process
- Thank you for submitting your drawings for 2019 SDHXCS CNY festival. All the participants are rewarded. If you have not received your gift card, please stop by our office F-212 this Sunday (1/27)
- Information Session for SDHXCS AP classes will be held this Sunday (1/27) 1:00 pm – 1:30 pm at S5-204. The AP placement test is scheduled on 2/10/2019
- Enrichment class half-year registration is open for certain classes. This is the opportunity for students not enrolled in any enrichment classes for the first semester. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions
- The SDHXCS Board of Directors (BoD) is calling for Board Nomination. Please see attached letter from Coral Shen, the Chairwoman of SDHXCS BoD & the 2018-2019 Nominating Committee. The Nomination Form follows the letter. Please take this opportunity to nominate your desired BoD member
- The anonymous parent survey is still ongoing. Your participation is really appreciated, and our students will eventually benefit. A softcopy of the survey is attached. The completed survey can be dropped to office or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hua Xia Tutor club sign up link is below, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YKidsLrR4FXa1qdYPE--pvm7XQD0rwv1RVfLA16D_B0/edit?usp=sharin
- Snack Bar is located at H building lobby for the convenience of parents and students. Limited options of healthy snacks are available at a donation of $0.50 - $1.00/piece
- For questions related to registration, class transfer, withdrawal or other academic-related questions, please contact:
For student ID and password information, please contact your teacher.
- Preparing for AP Courses Workshop from H & H Advancement
Time: 10:00am 1/27/2019
Speaker: Scott Halander (Chemistry) 2008 American Chemical Society Outstanding Chemistry Teacher
Bruce Hubschmitt (Math) 2014 Crystal Apple Recipient and 2012 Teacher of the Year
Please see attached flyer for details.
- Qi Gong (气功) practice
Time: 9:40 - 11:00
Location: Parking Lot #1
Instructor: Uncle Sam
- Taiji (太极) Practice
Time: 9:40 - 11:40 am
Location: Parking Lot #2
Instructor: Song Lin
I shall see you on campus!