Weekly Reminder 2015-03-29
Dear Hua Xia Families,
1) Visa service this Sunday 3/29, 10 am - 2pm, in the office. No service in April.
2) 经络健身法 Learn how to strengthen your body effectively through main and collateral channels workshop IV: 初夏秋冬四季重点养身 : March 29, 1:35 - 3:20 pm, I building court yard.
3) Credit Program informational meeting this Sunday 3/29, 12 noon - 1 pm, PTA room. Parents, if your students (7th grade + in the Fall) plan to take credit class in 2015-2016, you are highly recommended to attend the meeting. Q&A
4) Registration for 2015-2016 begins on 4/19, online. Teachers and parents, please make sure you have distributed / know your student's ID number. It is a must for registration for all programs including Enrichment Program.
Students / Parents, if you have not known your ID yet, please check with your teachers first before sending email to: email@example.com.
5) Credit Program placement test for 2015-2016 incoming students is scheduled on 4/19, 12 noon - 1 pm, I-101A.
6) Spring break is on April 5. School resumes on 4/12.
7) Summer camp information attached. New camps open: Beijing, Beijing-dance, Nanjing, Nanjing/Suzhou. First come first serve. Please contact Hua Xia coordinator Ms JC Xu firstname.lastname@example.org.
8) The American Chinese Youth Art Festival - Speech Contest, is now accepting application. Cash award! Deadline March 31.
See flyer for details.
9) The American Chinese Youth Art Festival - Painting/Drawing Contest, is now accepting application. Deadline 4/20. See flyer for details.
10) 2015 HOC Essay Contest. Sharpen up your writing skill, and participate in this annual event hosted by House Of China. Chance to win cash award! DeadlineApril 13. Application is attached.
11) ShaoLin KungFu Performance in town:
Date & Time：Sunday, April 12, 7:00 - 8:30 pm
Location: David & Dorothea Garfield Theatre, 4126 Executive Drive, La Jolla, CA 92037
12) Parents, your talent should be put in good use! We are in need of teachers for: soccer, volley ball, violin, Chinese calligraphy, brush painting, etc..
Thank you, and I shall see you all on Sunday!