Weekly Reminder 2015-03-22
Good evening, Hua Xia Families!
This is week 24. We are fast approaching to the end of the school year.
1) Learn how to strengthen your body effectively through main and collateral channels 经络健身法 workshop III: 人体排毒和失眠: March 22, 1:35 - 3:20 pm, I building court yard.
2) Scholarship for high school seniors! $1500 High School Roger Lee Scholarship. Click the link below for application.
3) Next visa service is on 3/29, and 5/3, 10 am - 2pm, in the office. No service in April.
4) Credit Program informational meeting is scheduled on 3/29, 12 noon - 1 pm, PTA room. Parents, if you have students going to take Hua Xia credit class in 2015-2016, you are highly recommended to attend the meeting.
5) Registration for 2015-2016 begins on 4/19, online. Teachers and parents, please make sure your have distributed / know your student's ID number. It is a must to register for all programs including Enrichment Program. Any questions, please send email to: email@example.com.
6) Credit Program placement test for 2015-2016 incoming students is scheduled on 4/19, 12 noon - 1 pm, I-101A.
7) Summer camp information attached. New camps open: Beijing, Beijing-dance, Nanjing, Nanjing/Suzhou. First come first serve. Please contact Hua Xia coordinator Ms JC Xu firstname.lastname@example.org.
8) The Second American Chinese Youth Art Festival - Speech Contest, is now accepting application. Cash award! Deadline for submitting your speech is March 31. See flyer for details.
9) 2015 HOC Essay Contest. Sharpen up your writing skill, and participate in this annual event hosted by House Of China. Chance to earn cash award! Deadline April 13. Application is attached.
10) Robotics summer camp in CCA. See flyer for details.
Thank you, and I shall see you all on Sunday!