Hello HuaXia Families,
This is the 28th week. Only two more weeks to go!
Several things for these last weeks:
1) Regarding SDUHSD credit acceptance policy change, we will host a town hall meeting/discussion in PTA room (F-209) at 10 am - 10:30 am, and 1:30 pm - 2:00 pm this Sunday. Parents are welcome to join.
2) Registration for 2017-2018 continues. Please pay close attention to the instructions to avoid unnecessary confusion.
3) Registration deadline for current Hua Xia students is May 14. After 12:00 am midnight a $35 registration fee will be automatically added. If you have to pay by check, be sure to submit to the office before 3 pm on May 14, or post marked so by mail.
4) Online payment is the best way to complete your registration. No more waiting in line, No more requesting for receipt. Hassle free!
5) Enrichment classes registration will be open at a later time during the summer. Please visit our website in July.
6) Credit class Parent Service Deposit refund begins this Sunday 4/23 til the last school day 5/14. Please come in time.
Time: 10:00 am -12:30 pm, and 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm.
Location: by the office.
7) Credit Program Placement Test for not currently enrolled Hua Xia student is on May 7, 12 noon - 1:30, at I-101A. We encourage all 7th grade and up students who wish to be enrolled in Hua Xia Credit Program in 2017_18 take this test.
To take the test, you need these information:
a) complete 2017_18 registration and bring a copy of the confirmation. Students won't be admitted to the test site without registration.
b) know your current Chinese class ID, your teacher's name,your grade level;
c) know the name of your school, district, and grade level (in Fall);
d) your birth day, English and Chinese name;
e) your parent's phone number and email address.
8) Visa service on May 7, 10 am - 2 pm, in the office.
9) Student store on May 14, the last day. Be sure to bring your hard earned coupons.
Thank you, and I shall see you all on Sunday!
BE INVOLVED! STAY INFORMED !