Good evening, Hua Xia Families!
1) Room Parent meeting is on this Sunday, AM session 9:45-11:15; PM session 1:45-2:15. Location: PTA room F-209. Please make an effort to attend.
2) Join the PTA! It is a great place to channel your opinion with the Administration. That's where improvement of anything begins. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Visa service this Sunday, 10am - 2pm, in the office.
4) Most parent drivers have been very good following the school regulations and directions. However, there are still a very few parents stop and unload in the middle of the street, blocking traffics, or park at where it is not allowed. We have no choice but start posting photos of those violators in our weekly news. Hopefully, this will serve as a wake up call and help restore courtesies on campus.
5) Contest on the Chinese Culture Knowledge will be held on next Sunday, 10/12, from 9:30am to 11am, at PTA room. 20 students will participate this test! Please reschedule your class time with your teachers if it is conflict with the test schedule. No make up test.
Thank you all for your assistance in making Hua Xia a better place!