What a wonderful festival last Sunday! Although the weather was not as sunny as we hoped, the location and parking was a bit inconvenient, we had a great turn out! Everyone enjoyed the performance, had fun playing games and couldn't stop tasting authentic Chinese food! We saw long waiting lines at some of the booths, we captured lots of cheers and laughter at the games, and we recorded wonderful act wrote, directed and played by our own students...
For the 2nd time, with a group of students' participation, Hua Xia dragon team was able to fly 2 awesome dragons high!
Our drum team put on a beautiful synchronized show as expected, despite their limited amount of practice time.
Golden Dragon Martial Arts students showed their muscles as usual.
Lion dance was as entertaining as it could be....
Loved it! Can't name everyone here but we have you on the video.
Great many thanks to the event organizers and room parents. Without your hard work, this event won't be possible. Thanks to all the students, parents, teachers and staffs for participating and contributing! You are awesome!
Here are some pictures taken at the CNY event:
accredit to AP Zhu Laoshi: https://goo.gl/photos/JvAoW5N1SCAQoTMh8
accredit to AP student Lucy Ren: https://goo.gl/photos/w6MUPL5A3CcSEPed7
accredit to dragon team leader Angie:
Also accredit to DaTou WaWa leader CP Wang Laoshi (photo attached).
I'm already looking forward to 2018!
Notes for this coming Sunday:
1) CNY tickets redeem this Sunday, 9:30 am - 2:30 pm, in the office. Don't miss it!
2) Chinese calligraphy (brush) lesson for parents by Mr. Ken Xiao. Details see flyer.
Time: 9:30-10:30 am (presentation and sign up)
3) Math Program presentation (for upcoming class in February) by Holly Jing: (course description attached)
Time: 11 am - 12 noon
4) Passport pick up this Sunday, 12 noon, in the office.
5) HOPE-CHINESE NEW YEAR CONCERT, by top musicians. Friday, 1/27 and Saturday,1/29.
Time: 9:45-10:45 am
BE INVOLVED! STAY INFORMED !