Dear Hua Xia Families,
1) Everybody should understand and establish a Living Trust & Estate Planning, for yourself and for your children. Come to aworkshop this Sunday, 9/25, at 10 am - 11 am, in PTA room (F-209).
2) How are we parenting? Do we really understand what is the best for our children? Highly recommend all parents to enjoy a comedy Tiger Style at La Jolla Playhouse. The play writer Mike Lew, a former La Jolla High student and a Howard graduate, wants to tell the audience the reality. Use the attached coupon for a $10 discount ! Show day: now till October 2. www.lajollaplayhouse.org
3) Ivy Review college prep consulting is coming back! Oct. 9, L-105 (Library building). 2 session: 9:45-11:45, 1:45-3:45. Registration needed. See flyer for details.
4) VISA SERVICE, October 2, 10 am - 2 pm.
5) Dragon team 舞龙队 and drum team 腰鼓队 are recruiting! It's fun and unique. Come and join us! Thanks to the parents who already signed-up. For parents, it can be counted toward your service as well. For high school students, it can be counted to your community service. Please contact VP Tina Zhang : email@example.com.
Parents, for your children's success in Chinese study, BE INVOLVED ! STAY INFORMED THROUGH SCHOOL WEBSITE AND YOUR TEACHER'S email. I shall see you all on Sunday!