Dear SDHXCS families,
The health and safety of our students and school community continue to be our first priority. Due to the COVID-19, San Diego Hua Xia Chinese School decided to move all Chinese Programs and Enrichment Program to the online sessions for the rest of the 2019-2020 school year from 3/22/2020 to 5/17/2020.
You should receive your teacher’s zoom online class invitation by Saturday noon. Otherwise, please contact your teacher. The attachment “2020 SDHXCS Online Class Guidelines” provides the guidelines specifically for the coming online class sessions, please read it carefully and do raise questions to firstname.lastname@example.org, if any.
Here are the notes for the coming weeks:
- 2020 SDHXCS AP class placement test results have been communicated. If you haven’t received yours, please contact your teacher.
- 2020-2021 SDHXCS Credit Program Information Session华夏学分班信息会 is scheduled on 3/29 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm. The information session will be hosted through a zoom online session. There are a few updates/changes to our credit program, including 6th graders enrollment. All interested are welcome to join and listen to the session. The zoom invitation/link will be shared shortly.
- Credit Program Speech Contest 学分班演讲比赛 is now an online contest using zoom. The contest date is postponed to 4/5. More details/instructions will be available soon.
- The due date for Census 2020 Flyer Contest is 3/31. Take advantage of your stay home time and get your submission in on time. Email Census2020@sdaafe.org should you have any questions.
- 2020 House of China writing competition中国馆作文比赛. The submission due date is 4/17. Please let your teacher know if you are interested and plan to participate.
Please take good care of yourself and your family. Stay safe and healthy!