Dear SDHXCS families,
As we continue monitoring the local flu and coronavirus status, we will provide an update via SDHXCS WeChat official account on the 3/15 school schedule in the AM this Saturday 3/14. At this point, we assume that the school will be in session this coming Sunday 3/15.
Here are the notes for the coming weeks:
- We are urgently looking for someone who is a mechanical, electrical, and/or plumbing engineer with TI experiences in office building design to join our architect Paul Yung to finish the school office design and city submittal. If you know someone is and would like to work with us, please let me know. Thank you.
- The second-round China Press Writing competition侨报作文比赛决赛 is scheduled this Sunday (3/15) 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm at F-209. Please read your email carefully for the on-site competition instructions.
- Attached (English, Chinese, Application) please find the details for 2020 House of China writing competition中国馆作文比赛. The submission due date is 4/17. Please let your teacher know if you are interested and plan to participate.
- 2020-2021 SDHXCS Credit Program Information Session华夏学分班信息会 is scheduled on 3/29 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm at H-204. There are a few updates/changes to our credit program, including 6th graders enrollment. All interested are welcome to join and listen to the session.
- Below enrichment Classes have their 2nd semester registration open with a prorated tuition:
- Media Computing with Python;
- English Writing;
- SAT/ PSAT Prep 11:30-1:00;
- Chinese Folk Dance AM & PM;
- Zumba Aerobic Dancing;
- Adult Yoga;
- Beginner's Drawing;
- AP Level coding PM;
- Math PM;
- SAT/PSAT Prep 1:30-3:00;
- HX Little Theater PM;
- Adult Martial Art Dance PM;
- Kung Fu PM;
- Happy do art PM;
- Speech & Debate AM
For more details please visit our school website: www.sdhxcs.org and log in moodle account to sign up for the class.
- The school calendar is updated for the graduation ceremony date. The updated graduation is on 5/31/2020. Please be aware of the change in order to well prepare your family time off.
- For registration, class transfer, withdrawal and academic related questions, please contact:
For student ID, please contact your teacher.
- No Qi Gong (气功) practice this Sunday
- No Taiji (太极) practice this Sunday
I shall see you on campus!