Dear SDHXCS families,
As we continue monitoring the local flu and coronavirus status, we will provide an update on the 2/23 school schedule in the AM this Saturday 2/22. At this point, we assume that the school will be in session this coming Sunday 2/23.
Here are the notes for the coming weeks:
- We are urgently looking for someone who is a mechanical, electrical, and/or plumbing engineer with TI experiences in office building design to join our architect Paul Yung to finish the school office design and city submittal. If you know someone is and would like to work with us, please let me know. Thank you.
- Regular program reading contest and credit program speech contest will start this Sunday in each class. Prepare well and do your best!
- Good news: below enrichment Classes have their 2nd semester registration open with a prorated tuition:
- Media Computing with Python;
- English Writing;
- SAT/ PSAT Prep 11:30-1:00;
- Chinese Folk Dance AM & PM;
- Zumba Aerobic Dancing;
- Adult Yoga;
- Beginner's Drawing;
- AP Level coding PM;
- Math PM;
- SAT/PSAT Prep 1:30-3:00;
- HX Little Theater PM;
- Adult Martial Art Dance PM;
- Kung Fu PM;
- Happy do art PM;
- Speech & Debate AM
For more details please visit our school website: www.sdhxcs.org and log in moodle account to sign up for the class.
- The school calendar is updated for the graduation ceremony date. The updated graduation is on 5/31/2020. Please be aware of the change in order to well prepare your family time off.
- For registration, class transfer, withdrawal and academic related questions, please contact:
For student ID, please contact your teacher.
- Workshop - Preparing for AP Courses
Date: 3/8 9:45 am – 11:00 am
Presented by: H & H Advancement
Please see the attached flyer for details.
- No Qi Gong (气功) practice this Sunday 2/23
- No Taiji (太极) practice this Sunday 2/23