Dear SDHXCS families,
As we continue monitoring the local flu and coronavirus status, we will provide an update on the 2/2 school schedule by the end of this Friday 1/31. At this point, we assume that the school will be in session this coming Sunday 2/2.
Here are the notes for the coming weeks:
- PTA activities are postponed to later days to be announced.
- SDHXCS AP placement test is scheduled on 2/9 11:30 am for PM students and 1:30 pm for AM students at I-101. The test is for current 9th graders and up who plan to attend SDHXCS AP class in 2020-21. Please check with your teacher on the details if you are interested.
- Come to the office at F-212 this Sunday 2/2 from 10:00 – 13:30 to redeem your CNY tickets. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before Sunday and let Daisy know your class, your teacher’s name, and the number of tickets. Wrap every 50 tickets in a group with a rubber band in order to expedite the redemption process.
- If you missed penmanship trophy pick up during the CNY, please come to the office this Sunday 2/2 before 3:00 pm.
- Good news: below enrichment Classes have their 2nd -semester registration open with a prorated tuition:
- Media Computing with Python;
- English Writing;
- SAT/ PSAT Prep 11:30-1:00;
- Chinese Folk Dance AM & PM;
- Adult Aerobic;
- Adult Yoga;
- Beginner's Drawing;
- AP Level coding PM;
- Math PM;
- SAT/PSAT Prep 1:30-3:00;
- HX Little Theater PM;
- Adult Martial Art Dance PM;
- Kung Fu PM;
- Happy do art PM;
- Speech & Debate AM
For more details please visit our school website: www.sdhxcs.org and log in moodle account to sign up for the class.
- The school calendar is updated on the graduation ceremony date. The updated graduation is on 5/31/2020. Please be aware of the change in order to well prepare your family time off.
- For registration, class transfer, withdrawal and academic related questions, please contact:
For student ID, please contact your teacher.
- No visa service this Sunday 2/2
- No Qi Gong (气功) practice this Sunday 2/2
- No Taiji (太极) practice this Sunday 2/2