We are looking for Chinese teachers and enrichment teachers. If you are or you know someone is interested, please submit the resume to email@example.com.
Support Hua Xia by shopping on amazon smile! You pay the same price; our school gets 0.5% donation from Amazon! (Please choose San Diego Hua Xia Chinese School Incorporation as your donation charity.)
Dear SDHXCS families,
Here are the notes for the coming weeks:
- We shared with all of you earlier that Hua Xia recently purchased an office in Miramar area. The office will be mainly for the use of office operation, credit and AP program makeup classes during the week, enrichment program supplemental classes during the week, and serving the communities as a Chinese Culture Center. As many of you know that Hua Xia has been renting Miramar College campus for Sunday classes and a PO Box for mailing address. After 22 years, we finally have a place to call “home” and a platform, where we can enrich our programs and serve the communities! We are going to start the remodel and hope to get the office into use before summer.
As a non-profit, non-political, and non-religious independent language school, SDHXCS is the largest Chinese school in southern California and an IRS approved 501(c)(3) organization that can take tax-deductible donations. Attached please see the donation proposal that we wish you can help to get the office ready in near future. Any donations (cash, major furniture, and/or interior design plan) are truly appreciated.
Thank you for all the donations that we have received so far. We will have the acknowledge letter sent out to your attention shortly for your 2019 tax documentation purposes.
- SDHXCS AP Chinese program information session is scheduled on 1/26 1:00 pm – 1:30 pm at I-126. The school year 2020-2021 10th graders who are interested to join SDHXCS AP Chinese program are encouraged to attend with the parents.
- 2020 Chinese New Year Celebration (CNY) Event is scheduled on 1/19/2020. All the students are required to attend this annual CNY event. Please note that the food and activities during the CNY festival are transacted with tickets. No cash is allowed. The 2020 CNY tickets pre-sale is available this Sunday 1/12 at office F-212. You will get one bonus ticket for every 20 tickets you purchase during the pre-sale.
- PTA is busy finalizing the CNY booth layout and festival program. Once it is available, it will be shared with the teachers and room parents. Thank you for your patience.
- Dragon team (舞龙队) is recruiting. Additional practice is not needed. Team members only need to show up early on the day 1/19, practice, and dance. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
- The Waist-drum team (腰鼓队) is scheduled to practice 1/12 from 11:30 am – 1:30 pm in the parking lot in front of H building. Please show up whenever you are available.
- We want to hear from you whether you like your teacher or you think of something that your teacher can improve. Attached please find our Parent Survey where you can rate him/her or make additional notes. We will collect feedback and communicate with the teachers timely. Please note that the survey is on an anonymous basis.
- Snack Bar is located at H building lobby at a donation of $.50 each for the convenience of the students and parents.
- Some of the enrichment classes are open for the 2nd semester registration with prorated tuition. Please let Jenny know if you want to register. email@example.com.
- For registration, class transfer, withdrawal and academic related questions, please contact:
For student ID, please contact your teacher.
- Free Qi Gong (气功) practice
Time: 9:40 - 11:00 am
Location: Parking Lot #1
Instructor: Uncle Sam
- Free Taiji (太极) practice
Time: 9:40 - 11:40 am
Location: Parking Lot #2
Instructor: Song Lin
I shall see you all on campus.