Dear Hua Xia Families,
We had a very busy and exciting opening day last week. I'm glad to see many new students joining us. Welcome you all to the big family!
Some notes for this week:
1) ENRICHMENT CLASS begins in this week, Sept. 17. Course schedule and introduction are available on website. All classes are open for enrollment. You must complete registration before 9/17 to be able to attend the class.
Please read the Registration Notice. No refund, prorate, or change of class starting this Sunday.
To parents with younger students, it is highly recommended that you guide your student to the location at least for the first class meet.
2) Recitation class won't start until next week, Sept. 24. The missed class time will be made up within the next 4 weeks.
3) Lecture: About Cancer - What and How (flyer attached) !
Time: 9:40 - 11:00 am
Room: F-209 (next to the school office)
Speaker: Uncle Sam
4) Taiji Practice for parents,returning this week
Time: 9:40 - 11:40 am
Location: Parking Lot #2 (map attached)
Instructor: Song Lin
Please wear comfortable apparel and sport shoes. Bring water with you.
5) Qi Gong (气功) practice, returning next Sunday, Sept. 24,
Time: 9:40 - 11:00
Location: Parking Lot #1
Instructor: Uncle Sam
6) Parents, please pick up your students on time. Late pick-up regulations will be enforced starting this week. (refer to Parent Guide, under Polices & Regulations).
BE INVOLVED! STAY INFORMED !