Picture of Admin User
Weekly Reminder 2017-04-02
by Admin User - Thursday, March 30, 2017, 10:17 PM

Weekly Reminder 2017-04-02

Dear Hua Xia Families, 

1) Attention! According to Miramar College police reports, unpleasant incidents have been repeatedly occurring in the past weeks, rocks have been thrown into the planters and lawns, new plants have been destroyed, S6 building restrooms have been messed up deliberately, H building elevator emergency button was activated...etc..

The behaviors of some of our students are very disturbing and totally unacceptable. I have to remind everyone again that we are only the guests of Miramar College, we must show respect to its property in order to extend our stay.

To improve the situation, from this week on, parent patrol will be fully responsible for the area assigned. Campus policing will be enforced. Anyone who is involved in any type of disrupting or damaging activity will be responsible for the consequences.  

2) Campus police also warned, that students please do not go into the parking structures behind S6 building. That area has no surveillance on weekends, and it is not the safest place for students to play around.  

3) Visa service this Sunday, 10 am - 2 pm. Next service before school end will be 5/7. There will be NO service in June and July. Please plan ahead if you are traveling to China.

4) Credit Program informational meeting is next Sunday, April 9, 1:30 - 2:30, at S5-203. If your student is entering 7th grade or higher in the Fall, and have some Chinese education before, she/he is eligible for credit program. 

5) Credit Program Placement Test for current Hua Xia student is on April 23, 12 noon - 1:30, at I-101A. We encourage all students who wish to attend Hua Xia Credit Program in Fall take this test.

Placement test for students not currently enrolled in Hua Xia will be on May 7, same time and location.  

6) Registration for 2017-2018 will begin on April 16. Please make sure you know your student ID for registration. 

7) VR game design class for Spring Break ! by Friend of We Chinese American. See flyer for details. 

Thank you, and I shall see you all on Sunday!

Xing Bin
Principal
858-720-1110

BE INVOLVED! STAY INFORMED !

**Support Hua Xia by shopping on amazon smile ! You pay the same price, our school gets 0.5% donation from Amazon ! **