Weekly Reminder 2016-03-27
School will be in session this Sunday.
Happy Easter !
Dear Hua Xia Families,
1) Credit Program (CP) informational meeting will be held on this coming Sunday, 3/27, 12 noon - 1:00 pm, in PTA room, F-209. Parents, if you have student entering in credit class in year 2016-2017, you are highly recommended to attend the meeting. Students who are going to be in 7th grade at public school in year 2016-2017 are eligible. Placement test is scheduled on 4/24. Please plan ahead.
2) inGenius Summer Camp Open House is on March 26. Please refer to the attached flyer for details.
3) HOC Essay Contest deadline 4/4 is coming! All students are highly encouraged to participate in this annual contest. Practice your Chinese writing skills and get recognized! I know you can do it! Application is attached here again.
4) The 3rd American Chinese Youth Art Festival is calling on submissions for Speech Contest (deadline 3/26) and Art Contest(deadline4/19). Students, your talent is precious, and there is no better way than present it in the spotlight! Please refer to the attached flyer for details.
Ticket for sale: VIP $50, others $15, group (10 +) $10.
5) Next visa service is April 3rd.
Thank you, and I shall see you all on Sunday!