Weekly Reminder 2016-02-14
Dear Hua Xia Families,
Finally, 2016 Hua Xia Chinese New Year Festival is here! On a very sunny day!
1) The Festival begins at 10 am Sharp! All parade teams should be ready by the stage at 9:30.
2) Students must arrive at the field by 9 am. Wait at the game area by the sign that indicate your grade level, i.e. CH1-2, CR3-1, etc.. Your Room Parent will meet you there. If you participate in games, this is also the place your team leader find you.
3) Parking around the field is very limited and should be saved for parents who need load and unload supplies. Most of us should park at the main parking lot from the Black Mountain Road entrance.
4) Room Parents, if you host a booth, arrive no later than 8:30 to unload your supplies and set up your booth. Customers come early. A pull wagon is good for moving your goods.
5) Dragon Team 舞龙队 must arrive at 7:00, as directed by the team leader.
6) Performers, check the attached Program for timing. Report to the stage 10 minutes ahead of time.
7) Regular Program Penmanship Contest Award Ceremony begins at 12:30. All winners should report to the stage at 12 noon.
8) Food Allergy! Students and Parents, if you have any kind of food allergy, PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANY FOOD AT THE FESTIVAL.
9) Urgent Care is located at Hua Xia booth #45, near the stage.
10) Please find attached Hourglass Field map and Site Layout to locate your class booths. Your room parents should notify you the booth number.
It is going to be a warm and sunny day. Light clothes, a hat and sun lotion is recommended. Drink a lot of water!
Students and parents, come and celebrate the Chinese New Year in Hua Xia way and Fun way ! We will Rock!!